Search and view details of importing and exporting shipment records.
On how it works, please click Watch Video >>
Prospect target company's contacts with their working emails, company telephone & address, year founded, employee#, estimated revenues, etc. Watch Video >>
Explore over 2000 market analysis reports; Access to reports and datasets listed. Or
Customized reports (Book Demo), for target vendors or customers.
Who is Datahoot and what we do?
Datahoot is engaged in the lead generation through mining of trade data and company intelligence. We create for you a new way of acquiring B2B customers. On how it works, please Watch Online Video.
1. Find out who are buying the products from your competitors in our "Trade Data" page;
2. Check and analyze what they buy the products for in their industries by investigation of importer's company background;
3. Prospect thousands of similar buyers and contact their decision makers in our "Company Data" page and "Find People" page.
What is the right way for searching the trade data?
You can search the trade data by product name, or by importer name
1. When searching by product, try to use different words of the similar meaning. For example, steel pipe can be reported as steel tube or steel tubing, and apparel sometimes was described as garments when importer reported the shipment to the customs agencies.
Searching by product is actually searching the "Goods Description" in the Bill of Lading records in our database. So use as many as synonyms, this helps prospect all relevant results.
2. When searching by importer name, avoid using abbreviation. Sometimes, companies may import product under their brother company's name, or group company's name. For example, the well known "Crate & Barrel" always import under the company name of "EUROMARKET DESIGNS INC". So try different names of the same group company, if you know.
How to upgrade on Datahoot.com?
The upgrade is online and automatic after payment. Just click the "Pay Now" button under the proper plan you select.
The payment is conducted through the world's largest and the safest online payment organization - Paypal. Datahoot neither know nor collect your payment information. When you have finished payment on paypal, please click the button of "Return to Datahoot". This will lead you back to our website and automatically finish the upgrading in our website.
If you don't have Paypal account, you can pay by credit card. Paypal accepts any major credit card such as MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
What is the customer support after payment?
Our customer service team are ready to help you solve any problem on using datahoot.
We provide online support by Tawk instant communication (at the bottom right on each page), Offline 1:1 communication by Email and NetMeeting through UberConference call.